Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Song Selection

Picking the film's opening song is one of the toughest decisions that i've had to make while working on this project. I really wanted to set the right tone for the opening. I was looking through Vimeo online music store and searched for hours through the free tracks available and found absolutely nothing that sounded right.

I gave up and decided to just try some instrumental tracks like a soft piano or an acoustic guitar cover of a local band's song, but I stumbled upon an artist that I really seemed to like on the Spotify Application. His name is David Kilgour. The one song I decided to listen to seemed so right and I could picture the shots in place perfectly in my head. The song is called "Gold In Sound".

Here's a link to the direct track: https://vimeo.com/musicstore/track/8968/gold-in-sound-by-david-kilgour

No comments:

Post a Comment