Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Welcome!

Hello all! My name is Daniella Salazar and I am the creator/director of a new upcoming short film. The title of the film is still under wraps but it shall be revealed very soon. I am very proud to be introducing the very opening of this film to hopefully, a large audience. I feel it is vital in today's society to have certain ways to express oneself, and this is how I plan to do so. On this blog, I will be updating you all on the latest work that is being done on the film and discuss the concepts and topics the film will be touching on. Please be aware that the content posted on this blog is very personal and I would appreciate having an audience that is understanding and open minded to an extent. I would like to hear the opinions of my audience members, so please don't be a stranger here.

On my next blog post I will be actually discussing what the short film entails and the purpose behind it all. Until next time, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment