Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Title Has Been Officially Picked!

While coming up with the concept for the film, the title has been an ongoing issue. Even after getting some shots and deciding who my actors were, I still couldn't come up with anything that really gave the audience an insight to what this short film is actually about. Well, i'm proud to announce that this film has an official title! We're All Alright ... I hope you all approve. Actually giving this short film a name gives it a whole new feeling. I'm very excited to finally put everything all together. The reason why I decided to go with the title was because it just made so much absolute sense. Throughout the film, the audience follows the main character, Yasmin's life as she is exploring her sexual orientation while struggling with the disapproval from her homophobic parents. At some point in the film, everything with everyone involved will be "alright", and that is why I think the title suits the story perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment