Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Group Meeting

This week in my media class we all met in groups to discuss how our projects have been coming along. A student in my group asked me what my opening shots consisted of and honestly, I was having difficulty answering his question. My shots are all very different: there are a variety of low angles, point of view shots, mid shots of the two characters, and two establishing shots that i'm considering on using.

I told my group that I currently might not have enough shots to make it to the maximum time of two minutes. They suggested that I get more shots than I needed for the opening, which is something I intended on doing before. I plan on going to one of my filming locations later today to get just the right lighting and have more footage.

No comments:

Post a Comment